Sunday, May 6, 2012

LAYERED NECK PIECE


Other than making these decorative items I also have a crush on jewellery making.  I am not a professional in this, but I love making simple earrings, chains and bracelets. But the problem is I can’t find any shop to buy the raw materials which I need for this, in Delhi. 


You all might have seen layered neck piece. I was planning to buy one of them. But then I thought why cant I make a neck piece like that. Last time when I had gone to my native place I had bought some crystals for this purpose.



It’s not difficult to make a jewelry. To make a simple neck piece you don’t need to join a class. Make it like you want. You need only patience. i.e. if it’s going wrong you should have the patience to remove it and do it all over again from beginning. Since this is my first layered neck piece I had to rework some 10-15 times. The design is simple and was what came to my mind at the first instance.

 Items used for making the above neck piece is shown in the pic below



 
Will be coming up with something new next time. Will try to upload new jewelry when I get enough materials. Thanks for reading...

:)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment