Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DIY- HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE EARRINGS



I am so crazy about jewelry. I have pretty good collection of bangles and earrings , but I love to watch them in my jewelry box rather than wearing them… Isn’t it crazy!!  I used to make simple chains and stud earrings for my mom when I was in high school. But recently I have started making earrings and bangles to match with my outfits.



Today I thought I will show you how to make a simple pair of earrings

Things you need
 2 head pins
 2 earring hook
 Beads
 Plier..




Now pile your bead on a headpin as shown in the pic.. the length of the headpin should be1cm above the bead..cut off the excess length using wire cutter… 



Now with the help of plier make a loop on the headpin …




Before tightening the loop attach the earring hook to it… 







Follow these steps and make another one like this…



I made one more earring  like this

  
Isn't it simple!!!  Hope you have enjoyed reading this
You can view my crystal layered neckpiece by clicking  here

keepsmiling 
:)
Pin It

2 comments: